Dads deserve the best, and what better way to show him how much you care than with a delicious dessert? This round up of 24 indulgent Father's Day Desserts is sure to please even the pickiest of dads.
From rich, creamy cheesecakes, Low-Carb and Keto desserts, grilled fruits, and decadent ice creams, there's Father's Day dessert ideas for everyone's dad. Your dad is sure to love any of these desserts.
Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- Keto Strawberry Shortcake (Sugar Free, Low Carb)
- Easy No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Texas Tornado Cake
- Traeger S’mores Dip
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Low-Carb Blueberry Galettes with Mint
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
- Keto Pavlova (Low-Carb, Sugar-Free)
- Apple Slab Pie
- Rhodes Monkey Bread
- Traeger Smoked Apple Pie
- Lemon Bars with Graham Cracker Crust
- Keto Almond Cake (Gluten-Free, Dairy Optional)
- Grilled Peaches
- No Churn Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream
- Billy Miner Pie
- Raspberry Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Caramelized Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Fresh Blueberry Strawberry Pie
- Related Recipes
- Food Safety
Keto Strawberry Shortcake (Sugar Free, Low Carb)
Easy No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Texas Tornado Cake
Traeger S’mores Dip
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Low-Carb Blueberry Galettes with Mint
Instant Pot Low-Carb Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
Keto Pavlova (Low-Carb, Sugar-Free)
Apple Slab Pie
Rhodes Monkey Bread
Traeger Smoked Apple Pie
Lemon Bars with Graham Cracker Crust
Keto Almond Cake (Gluten-Free, Dairy Optional)
No Churn Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream
Billy Miner Pie
Raspberry Bundt Cake
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Caramelized Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Keto French Silk Pie
Fresh Blueberry Strawberry Pie
I hope you enjoyed this round up of 24 indulgent desserts for Father's Day. There's something for everyone on this list, so I'm sure you'll find the perfect dessert to show your dad how much you care.
Here are a few tips for making these desserts:
- Use high-quality ingredients: The better the ingredients, the better the dessert will taste.
- Don't be afraid to experiment: If you see a recipe that sounds interesting, but you're not sure about it, go for it! You might just find a new favorite dessert.
- Have fun! Baking is a great way to relax and spend time with your family. So relax, have fun, and enjoy the process.
I hope you and your dad have a wonderful Father's Day!
Here are some additional Father's Day Dessert ideas:
- Decorate the desserts with your dad's favorite things: Use his favorite sports team colors, his favorite candy, or even his own initials.
- Write a personal message on the dessert: Tell your dad how much you appreciate him and how much he means to you.
- Serve the dessert with a special drink: Make his favorite cocktail or mocktail, or serve him a glass of his favorite wine or beer.
No matter how you choose to celebrate Father's Day, I hope you make it a special day for your dad.
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat.
- Wash hands after touching raw meat.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove.