Halloween is just around the corner, and that means it's time to start thinking about treats and other Halloween party food! Whether you're hosting a party or just want to have some spooky snacks on hand, this roundup of Halloween treats has everything you need.
From Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge to creative Black Sweet & Sour Chicken 'Bat Wings', there's something sweet and savory for everyone. So get ready to have some fun with these delicious Halloween treats!
Why You'll Love These Halloween Treats
Any of these Halloween party food ideas will add a fun and spooky flair to your Halloween party or event.
- Easy to make. Many of these round up recipes are subtle adaptations to time honored everyday recipes. Perhaps a change of color using food colorant gels, or a different type of candy mix in, or a change to the way it's presented. Super easy to adapt as Halloween party ideas!
- Quick to make. Most of these recipes can be made in less than an hour, so you can have throw together and impromptu party!
- Versatile. On some recipes, you can even get a ready made store bought version and decorate it, without even making it from scratch!
- They're delicious. All these Spooktacular Halloween treats are tried and true, taste tested favorites.
Let's Get This Halloween Party Started!
In this round up, we've gathered some of our favorite Halloween party ideas. Whether you're looking for something to make with your kids or something to bring to a party, we've got you covered.
Hocus Pocus Brownies
Halloween 7 Layer Spider Dip
- Why You'll Love These Halloween Treats
- Let's Get This Halloween Party Started!
- Hocus Pocus Brownies
- Halloween 7 Layer Spider Dip
- Mummy Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Hocus Pocus Cookies
- Halloween Charcuterie Board
- Spooky Mummy Brownies
- Halloween Boo Bark
- Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Chocolate Candy Bark
- Sweet and Sour Chicken 'Bat' Wings
- Purple Ube Leche Flan
- Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- Black Cocoa Buttercream
- Jello Orange Fluff Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
- Oreo Monster Truffles
- Halloween Candied Apple Slices
- Halloween Chex Mix
- Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Sprinkled Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pizza
- Monster Eye Orange Sherbet Punch
- Vampire Repellent Oven Roasted Garlic
- Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Butter
- Bread Machine Pumpkin Bread
- Tips For Success
- Related Recipes
- Food Safety
Mummy Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Hocus Pocus Cookies
Halloween Charcuterie Board
Spooky Mummy Brownies
Halloween Boo Bark
Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies
Reese's Pieces Chocolate Candy Bark
Sweet and Sour Chicken 'Bat' Wings
Purple Ube Leche Flan
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
Black Cocoa Buttercream
Jello Orange Fluff Salad
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
Oreo Monster Truffles
Halloween Candied Apple Slices
Halloween Chex Mix
Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Fudge
Sprinkled Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pizza
Monster Eye Orange Sherbet Punch
Vampire Repellent Oven Roasted Garlic
Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Bread Machine Pumpkin Bread
Tips For Success
Here are a few tips for choosing the perfect Halloween treats:
- Consider your audience. Are you having a party for kids or adults? If you're having a party for kids, you'll want to choose treats that are kid-friendly and easy to eat. If you're having a party for adults, you can choose treats that are more sophisticated and challenging to make.
- Think about the theme of your party. If you're having a Halloween-themed party, you'll want to choose treats that match the theme. For example, if you're having a spooky party, you might choose treats that are shaped like ghosts, monsters, or pumpkins. If you're having a fun and festive party, you might choose treats that are brightly colored and decorated with sprinkles and candy.
- Don't be afraid to get creative. There are all sorts of creative Halloween treats that you can make. For example, you could make ghost-shaped cookies, pumpkin-shaped cupcakes, or mummy-shaped brownies. You could also make spiderweb-shaped pizzas or bat-shaped sandwiches.
No matter what kind of Halloween treats you choose, make sure to have fun with it! After all, it's Halloween!